Sorry, we are sold out for now. Come back again, we will be restocking on 3/27/23.
Customize your Ramadan Gift Set. One 12 piece gold foiled box and one 6 piece gold foiled box wrapped together with a satin ribbon, adorned with a golden wooden ‘Ramadan Kareem' laser cut greeting.
Box colors may vary.Pick your options:
- Stuffed Medjool Dates: filled with Pistachios, Cashews, Almonds, Walnuts, Candied Orange and Candied Nuts
- Fruit & Nut Bites: delicious truffle size bites made from figs, dates and nuts. Naturally sweet, dairy free, gluten free
- Almond Saffron Bites - almonds, saffron and a perfect blend of spices
- Fig Pistachio Bites - classic figs and nut bites coated with crushed pistachios
- Date Crunch Bites - a perfect blend of walnuts and dates, topped with a naturally sweet and crunchy candied pecan
- Mocha Fudge: perfect blend of chocolate and coffee. Gluten free, refined sugar free and dairy free, adorned with vegetarian gold foil
- Coconut Fudge: chocolate, coconut and dates blended into a fudge, topped with a candied coconut chip.
- Paan Bites Classic: our twist on the classic South Asian mouth freshener. Nuts and seeds, mixed with rose petal jam and dried betel leaf, packed into bite sized truffles
- Paan Dates: Premium Medjool Dates, stuffed with our Paan Bites Classic filling
Paan Bites Royal: This variety box contains
- Classic Varah Paan Bites
- Kesar Pista Paan Bites: Saffron & Pistachio flavored Paan Bites
- Elaichi Badaam Paan Bites: Cardamom & Almond flavored Paan Bites
Saffron Spice Blends: Made with premium saffron, the box contains:
- Zafrani Saffron Chai Masala: an aromatic blend of spices perfect for brewing the best chai you've ever had!!
- Almond Saffron Masala (for dessert and milk): this spice blend recipe has been in our family for generations. Nuts, saffron and spices blended together to make a perfect cup of warm milk or a rich dessert.
- Cooking instructions
To maintain quality and freshness, all our products are made in small batches and have a short expiry period.
Free US Shipping