Dispatch for your order is only available starting October 15th. Website orders: select your preferred dispatch date before checkout.
Customize your Gourmet Gift Box. Packed in a gold foiled box adorned with a golden wooden ‘Happy Diwali' laser cut greeting.
Fresh flowers and decorative diya (tea light holder) not included.
Box colors may vary. 100% Vegetarian
- 3 reusable jars with fillings of your choice
Each jar contains 4oz/100gms
Jar Options - select any 3:
- Spiced Cranberries: tangy, sweet and savory, with a hint of spice
- Almond Butter Granola: Crunchy, nutty oats baked to perfection with an almond butter coating
- Thai Spice Cashews: cashews flavored with lemongrass, galangal, garlic and just the right amount of spice
- Chili Garlic Pecan Mix: crunchy pecans and walnuts roasted to perfection with right amount of garlic and red chili flakes
- Candied Nuts: walnuts and pecans, caramelized in coconut sugar and spiced with a hint of cinnamon
- Savory Trail Mix: a combination of almonds, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, roasted split peanuts, chickpeas, coconut chips, flavored and roasted in spices
- Royal Milk Masala: almonds, pistachios, saffron and spices blended together to make a perfect cup of warm milk or spice up a rich, creamy dessert
- Varah Paan Chai: a tea blend that tastes like Paan! Fennel, licorice, betel leaf, rose petals, cardamom and black loose tea, mixed together to make the most refreshing cup of tea
- Varah Masala Chai: an aromatic blend of spices perfect for brewing the best masala chai you've ever had!
- Paan Mukhwas: a flavorful blend of seeds and spices with hints of mint, fennel, and cardamom; a delightful way to end a meal and freshen your breath
Chocolate Almond Butter: naturally sweet, creamy, smooth, chocolate flavored nut butter
Chaat Cashews: cashews infused with flavors of South Asian chaat, offering a unique blend of tangy, spicy and sweet notes in every bite
To maintain quality and freshness, all our products are made in small batches and have a short expiry period.
Free US Shipping